- Our esteemed patriarch Lord Lyre esq. was present at the Groucho Club London when the first ever Espresso Martini was served. As legend has it, a rather famous model asked Dick Bradsell, the godfather of modern cocktails for a drink that, “Will wake me up, then f*ck me up.” One out of two will be more than adequate.
- 45mL Lyre's Coffee Originale
- 15mL Lyre's White Cane Spirit
- 45mL premium cold drip or fresh espresso
- 10mL premium vanilla syrup (not vanilla essence)
- Method: Dry shake, 1/2 fill shaker with ice. Shake hard briefly, fine strain.
Glass: Cocktail Coupette
Garnish: Coffee Bean Float
- * FOR A LOWER ALCOHOL OPTION, REPLACE 15ML OF WHITE CANE SPIRIT WITH 15ML WHITE RUM OR VODKA OF YOUR CHOICE