- It was 1919, and Count Camillo Negroni decided his favourite cocktail the Americano needed a little something extra. He swapped out the soda water for gin and thus the Negroni was born. This classic aperitif may look like a sweet, Italian orange treat, but like a gate-crashing pack of weasels - it’s crafty, a little bitter and full of surprises.
- 30mL Lyre's Dry London Spirit
- 30mL Lyre's Apéritif Rosso
- 30mL Lyre's Italian Orange
- Method: Stir briefly over fresh cubed ice.
- Glass: Old Fashioned
- Garnish: Orange Slice
*FOR A LOWER ALCOHOL OPTION, REPLACE 30ML OF DRY LONDON SPIRIT 30ML OF DRY LONDON SPIRIT WITH 30ML GIN OF YOUR CHOICE